The latest edition of the core rules are now available to download.
The following list details the changes and additions made by this latest update.
- The basic movement rules for infantry and vehicles have been combined together at the start of the movement rules.
- Movement for both infantry and vehicles are now controlled using the move points mechanic.
- The rules for vehicles moving very fast has been simplified my making moving fast count as moving through difficult ground.
- Slight changes to special movement and motorcycle movement.
- Hand-held munitions may be used against vehicles outside of close quarters battle.
- Sorted the rules for machine guns creating beat zones.
- Separated the rules for Bren Guns.
- Tripod mounts for machine guns make the weapon count as having the stable firing platform rule.
- Combined the rules for medium and heavy machine guns, and must be prepared before they can be fired.
- SMGs no longer suffer the Snap Fire rule when point shooting. This will help to better represent their suitability for close quarters battle.
- Moved the Marksman special rule.
- Improvements to the Line of Sight and Fire Arcs rules.
- Described Field Gun weapon mounts.
- Described the rules for basing models.
- Optional rules for alternate activation instead of turn-based activation.